Bandung Institute of Technology Student Design Team receive first place on Applied Engineering Challenge.
Congratulations guys! Cool!
Here is Email Confirmation:
Dear Bandung Institute of Technology Student Design Team,
Congratulations again on receiving first place in the Setty Family Foundation Applied Engineering Challenge. Your team will receive $5,000 ($1000 each) and the entire team will receive free transportation and two nights’ lodging (capped at $5,000) for attendance at the ASHRAE 2019 Winter Conference in Atlanta, GA – Jan. 12-16, 2019.
The team must attend the Plenary and Student Program on Saturday, January 12th for recognition. Your team must also bring a 24 inch x 36 inch poster of your project for display at the Student Program.
We will follow up with additional information about Atlanta (hotel, registration, poster, etc) in the coming months but at this point we need a couple of things from you as we prepare for the award ceremony and the Student Program.
- Please confirm that your name is spelled correctly so that we can prepare your award
I hope all of that is clear but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Applied Engineering Challenge
Bandung Institute of Technology
- Iik Wahyu Anggara - Student
- Katon Vembriarto Widayaswara - Student
- Yoga Hutomo Putra - Student
- Mohammad Ilham Akbar - Student
- Fahmi Rizaldi - Student
- Dr.Eng. Pandji Prawisudha, B.Eng., M.Eng - Faculty Advisor
- Adrian Rizqi Irhamna, B.Eng., M.Eng. - Faculty Advisor